venerdì, ottobre 08, 2010

at first sight

into the wild

fall colours



jumping erasmus

super emo :)

Mum gimme your hand

was ist das?


Well.. I don't know what to say, cause I'm a bit bored now (ALREADY??) .. actually, yes. I still don't have classes and no free transports to go and see something a bit far from here.. so it's like I'm still waiting for this to begin, waiting in a city where nobody can understand my language and I'm still not learning theirs...
It's not how I was thinking it would be.. but something is even better! Such a good bread here!
The campus is great but my university is not here (where I, actually, live) it's a bit far, but they say that it's even more beautiful than the campus.. so I can't wait to go there, maybe i'll go and take a look later :)
ehi, see you again soon..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento